M.V.P.'s Mothers Volunteering for Preschool Students
- helping students find their meal cards
- giving out hand sanitizer
- helping students open food items
- making sure students are safe in the cafeteria
- helping the line go smoothly
Please remember you are serving as a role model while you are here. You may need to make adjustments for the day if there are aspects of your appearance that might be distracting or offensive in the school environment. We have to be considerate of the wide spectrum of ideals and beliefs in a public school environment. For example, tattoos are acceptable, however those with adult graphics and or/content will need to be covered.